StormLoft™ 0°-30°F Down UnderQuilt
- Cadillac of UnderQuilts: The new StormLoft™ underquilt not only features premium treated down, but features the best materials in a superior baffling design for the most warmth and least weight!
- Lightest Weight Fabric: Feel as light as a feather while packing our new lightest weight fabric, 10 denier ripstop nylon!
- STORMLOFT™ DOWN: Certified 800+ fill power down both responsibly sourced and DWR treated. Enjoy lighter packs with premium quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Hybrid Baffle Design: Stay warm everywhere with our vertical baffling system that optimizes both the stability of down for warmth and minimizing seam weight for lighter packs!
- Small In Your Pack: Your back will thank you for using premium ultralight materials and so will your backpack because these materials compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
The Ultralight StormLoft™ Down Underquilt will lighten your pack and improve your sleep with its ultralight design and materials! Our goal was to source the lightest weight fabrics (10D ripstop nylon) and insulation (800+FP down) and then craft them into an ultralight designed underquilt.
The ultralight StormLoft™ underquilt will enable you to shed pounds out of your pack helping you go farther, faster and with less fatigue. The long vertical baffles and contoured cuts keep the down locked into place and reduces the weight even further!
The fully integrated suspension system allows you to quickly adjust the quilts height and tightness with one adjustment point. You can then seal out any drafts with the draft baffle and bungee adjustment!
Live Ultralight by going farther and sleeping better with the StormLoft™ Ultralight underquilt!
- Fully baffled design to keep you warmer and ensure a better night's sleep, which means you'll be more able to enjoy your adventures the next day!
- Body mapping contour baffles that will fit your body shape as you relax in your hammock!
- Fully integrated suspension system that's easy to adjust to get the perfect hang and thus the most comfort possible!
- Adjustable draft collar to seal in heat so you can seal in heat and stay cozy on those cold nights!
- Utilizes DWR treated 800+ fill power down that will keep you warm and your pack light so you can more fully focus on your adventures!
- DWR water resistant coated 10 Denier Ripstop Nylon shell makes it hard to get the quilt wet in the first place!
|Temperature Rating||0-30 degrees Fahrenheit|
0 Regular: 1 lb 12.5 oz
|Shell||10 Denier (0.7 oz/yd²) Ripstop Nylon w/ VitalDry™ DWR|
|Lining||10 Denier (0.7 oz/yd²) Ripstop Nylon|
|Fill||800-Fill Power StormLoft™ Water Repellent Down|
0 Regular: 17.6 oz / 500 g
15 Regular: 14 oz / 400 g
30 Regular: 10 oz / 280 g
0 Long: 18.7 oz / 530 g
15 Long: 15 oz / 435 g
30 Long: 11 oz / 310 g
|Fits Up To||Regular: 6'
Long: 6' 6"
Regular: 44 inches
Long: 44 inches
|Stuff Sack Size||12 x 7 in|
|Gender||Temperature Tested For Men|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
View the video below to learn more about our Stormloft Down Topquilts and Underquilts and their features!
Live Ultralight with Outdoor Vitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s landfills and buying more quality products that are ready for all your adventures. Join with us and start living an Ultralight life full of adventure!
Quality products come down to three simple points, quality components, quality manufacturing and quality designs. We work tirelessly to source only the finest quality fabrics and insulation, develop personal relationships with our manufacturing partners and field test every piece of gear, for a finished trail proven and ready product!
We also know that we've been fortunate while others have not so we donate 1% of revenues to sustainable poverty projects around the world.
Start Living Ultralight now so you can hike more, go further and see the world!
More from this collection
NEW Mummy Insulated Pads: The new mummy cut on our insulated pads gives you the ability to cut more weight, fit smaller shelters, while still giving you luxury comfort
- Great For Side Sleepers: Large 3 inch full-length baffles keep you off the ground even when letting some air out of your pad to soften it! No more hips on the ground!
- Cradles You In: Oversized side rails keep you from rolling off your pad during your deepest sleep!
- Warmth From Beneath: Your sleeping pad is just as important as your sleeping bag for warmth at night. Thick highloft insulation keeps your underside warm at an estimated 4 R-value!
- Ultralight While Luxury: Even with the pad being thick and comfortable, we shaved ounces of weight & reduced compression size with premium materials. Enjoy light weights, small pack size, while still getting comfortable nights!
- Free Pump Sack: Our large valve gives easy inflate & deflate times while you never break a sweat or get light headed using our included pump sack!