You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aerie 20° - 30°F Down Underquilt / Sleeping Bag
STORMLOFT™ INSULATION: Certified 800+ fill power duck down is responsibly sourced and DWR treated. This means guaranteed quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Most Versatile Bag Available: With 5 different uses for the Aerie, it's always useful.
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest weight fabrics and highest quality down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: the grid baffle design locks the down into place so that you never have colds spots!
- Small In Your Pack: not only will your back thank you for choosing premium ultralight materials, but these materials also compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
AERIE 20° - 30°F UNDERQUILT / SLEEPING BAG
|Hammock camping continues to grow, but affording all of the gear is expensive. We created a solution for our customers to get more for their money! The new Aerie Underquilt / Sleeping Bag allows our customers to purchase a sleeping bag that they can also use for other adventures! Add in our direct to consumer pricing and camping has never been so affordable and comfortable!||
5 Uses Of The Aerie
|Temperature Rating||20 - 30 degrees Fahrenheit|
20°F Underquilt: 2 lbs 4.3 oz
|Shell||20 Denier Ripstop Polyester with VitalDry™ DWR Coating|
|Lining||20 Denier Ripstop Polyester|
|Insulation Type||IDFL/ RDS Duck Down|
|Fill||800-Fill Power StormLoft™ Water Repellent Down (DWR)|
|Fill Weight||20°F - 550 G
30°F - 400 G
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Rectangle Underquilt|
|Size||75 X 32 in|
|Shoulder Girth||64 in|
|Hip Girth||64 In|
|Compressed Size||10 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
More from this collection
NEW INSULATION: StormLight™ micro hollow filament insulation! It compresses smaller than most common synthetics and keeps you twice as warm for the weight!
- Premium Synthetic, Affordable Price: With Outdoor Vitals direct to consumer pricing model, we cut the typical retail price in half by cutting out extra markups from distributors and retailers.
- Warm & Compressible Insulation: The new StormLIGHT™ synthetic insulation pushes the boundaries of warmth and compressibility in the synthetic world.
- Light In Your Pack: Lightweight ripstop fabrics mixed with StormLIGHT™ insulation has an incredible warmth to weight ratios compared to standard synthetics.
- Make It A Double: Buy a Red (left hand zipper model) and a Green (right hand zipper model) to make it a double sleeping bag!
- Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!
From $59.97Select Options
- Most Affordable Down Sleeping Bag: With Outdoor Vitals direct to consumer pricing model, we cut the typical retail price in half by cutting out extra markups from distributors and retailers.
- Warm & Compact Down Insulation: Filled with 500+ fill power down, the Atlas 15°F compress small and lofts of up big to keep you warm when the temps drop.
- Premium Construction & Materials: The heart of your outdoor products are the "ingredients" used. The Atlas sleeping bag will last for years with it's ultralight ripstop fabric that lowers weight and keeps strength!
- 2 Person Compatible: Buy a right and left hand Atlas and have them zip together!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!
From $84.97Select Options