Ultralight Complete Hammock System
- Ultralight and compact means you can pack it anywhere!
- Included suspension system comes with your hammock saving you money and giving you the lightest most adjustable suspension system on the market!
- Whoopie slings make for easy tension adjustments to fit a wide variety of tree distances.
- Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we believe in standing behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products. Anything that was our fault, we fix so you can feel confident that you're getting exactly what you paid for!
What if hammocks & suspensions systems didn't have to weight 2+ pounds? Well, they don't! The Outdoor Vitals Ultralight Solo Hammock packages together the lightest weight suspension system with premium materials to offer a 14 oz (.88 pound) full hammock system!
Many people are switching to hammock camping to save weight, but don't realize that if you don't buy the right hammock system, they might not be saving weight at all. The goal of any camper should be to shave weight when they can to enjoy the outdoors more.
The Outdoor Vitals Ultralight Solo Hammock does just that. Weighing in under a pound and taking up only 7 x 4 inches in your pack, you hardly even know you have it with you! We designed the hammock system to utilize the strongest, lightest fabrics possible. Dyneema™ rope is widely known for its extreme strength to weight ratios. Threading this into a whoopie sling creates the perfect mix of ultralight and fully adjustable! The polyester seat belt fabric tree huggers are low impact for any trees your hanging from, but remain extremely tough to handle the bark of some of those old trees. Aluminum carabiners were sourced specifically for their strength to weight ratios and allow for easy setup. Nylon ripstop fabric offers extreme strength and comfort which allows us to cut even more weight! All of this stuffs easily into the attached stuff sack (including the suspension)!
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Quick set up with our included suspension system
- Ultralight fully adjustable suspension system giving you 8-10 feet of adjustment
- Durable tree straps last longer without replacement
- Premium fabric cuts weight and retains strength
- Ultralight carabiners included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1% Goes To Help Others!
- Warning: Never hang higher than 18 inches off the ground
|Weight||Solo: 7.6 oz (13.3 oz with suspension and carabiners)
Solo Plus: 9.5 oz (15.4 oz total)
Double: 1 lb 0.3 oz (1 lb 7 oz total)
Slings: 1.3 oz
Straps: 3 oz
Carabiners: 1.4 oz (double- 2.5 oz)
|Compact Size||7" x 4.5"|
|Whoopie Sling||7/64 inch dyneema™|
|Strap||1" x 6' double looped polyester tree strap|
|Fabric||40 Denier Ripstop Nylon, triple stitched|
|Carabiner||Wire gate high grade aluminium carabiner|
Solo & Solo Plus: 300 lbs when used properly
Solo: 9' x 4'
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
Watch the videos below to learn more about our Ultralight Hammocks and setup!
Live Ultralight with Outdoor Vitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s landfills and buying more quality products that are ready for all your adventures. Join with us and start living an Ultralight life full of adventure!
Quality products come down to three simple points, quality components, quality manufacturing and quality designs. We work tirelessly to source only the finest quality fabrics and insulation, develop personal relationships with our manufacturing partners and field test every piece of gear, for a finished trail proven and ready product!
We also know that we've been fortunate while others have not so we donate 1% of revenues to sustainable poverty projects around the world.
Start Living Ultralight now so you can hike more, go further and see the world!
More from this collection
- Tapered Design creates more usable space so you can sit up and move around in the tent without feeling claustrophobic!
- DAC Featherlite Pole & Siliconized Fabrics create more strength & durability while keeping weight low for lighter packs on the trail!
- Free Standing Single Pole design makes setting the tent up in any situation easy so that you can stay focused on why you are camping in the first place, enjoying nature!
- Modular Design allows you to customize your tent for any situation. Leave your tent body at home and use your Free Footprint ($35 value) to pitch your tent in Ultralight Mode, saving you a full pound for reduced pack weights!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Rest easy knowing your tent is backed by our lifetime warranty!