(New 2020 Updates) Atlas Hybrid 0- 15 - 30°F LoftTek™ Hybrid Sleeping Bags
- LoftTek™ Hybrid Insulation is a mix of 80% LoftTek™ & 20% 800+FP down that provides bulletproof warmth and down like weight/packability even when soaking wet!
- 20D fabric & Hybrid LoftTek 650+ Fill Power Insulation reduce weight and increase packability so that you can pack it effortlessly AND stay toasty warm at night!
- Innovative Shoulder Baffles comfortably seal in the heat without needing to fight restrictive cords and drawstrings so you can sleep more free and peaceful!
- Center Zip Design & Boxed Zipper Baffles allow easy, warm access in and out of the bag without losing your zipper in the night which means smoother & faster entry and exit!
- Body Mapping Cut removes excess material for optimal weight to warmth ratios so that you only pack what you need to stay comfortable all night long!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty protects you from any defects so that you can rest easy knowing you are receiving the highest quality gear that is ready to better your next adventure!
The Atlas LoftTek™ Hybrid sleeping bag is the most ultralight advanced synthetic sleeping bag in the world. The hybrid insulation allows you to handle the moisture of all kinds without failure and have complete confidence in your gear's reliability!
This is all made possible by our LoftTek™ insulation that looks, acts and feels like down, but has a siliconized coating causing water to drain out of the insulation. This in conjunction with 800+ FP hydrophobic coated down creates a state of the art synergy balancing insulation stability and moisture resistance! We put this insulation into a jacket and raised almost a million dollars in pre-sales, so we decided to put it into our sleeping bags as well!
Whether you like the confidence of synthetic, face extreme moisture down insulation can't handle, or simply like the price tag of the Atlas LoftTek™ Hybrid bag, you won't regret it!
- A combined fill power of 650+ that will keep you warm and your pack light so you can more fully focus on your adventures!
- Utilizes 80% LoftTek synthetic loose-fill insulation with 20% DWR treated 800+ fill power down to make the most advanced synthetic in the world! This means you will stay warm with fully lofted insulation even if your sleeping bag gets wet!
- Dries quickly if somehow damp, so not only will you be warm after a situation with moisture, but you'll soon be dry again as well!
- Compresses to small sizes like traditional down bags so you can have space for the rest of your gear, which will allow you to enjoy timeless moments without worrying if you brought everything you need!
|Temperature Rating||0 degrees Fahrenheit (-17°C)|
|Weight||-15 Degree Regular: 4 lbs 1 oz (+ 3.7 oz sack)
-15 Degree LongWide: 4 lbs 7 oz (+ 3.7 oz sack)
0 Degree Regular: 3 lbs 4 oz (+ 3.7 oz sack)
0 Degree Longwide: 3 lbs 7 oz (+ 3.7 oz sack)
15 Degree Regular: 2 lbs 9.5 oz (+ 3.7 oz sack)
15 Degree LongWide: 2 lbs 12 oz (+ 3.7 oz sack)
30 Degree Regular: 2 lbs 2.6 oz (+ 3.7 oz sack)
30 Degree LongWide: 2 lbs 6.2 oz (+ 3.7 oz sack)
|Shell||20 Denier Ripstop Nylon with VitalDry™ DWR|
|Lining||20 Denier Ripstop Nylon|
|Insulation Type||80% LoftTek™ Synthetic & 20% Down|
|Down Fill||800+ Fill Power StormLoft™ DWR Treated Down (IDFL Certified & RDS Sourced)|
-15 Degree Regular: 1545g
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Fits Up To||Regular: 6' and Under
Long: 6' 6" and Under
|Shoulder Girth||64" & 68"|
|Length||75" & 81"|
|Compresses Size||11 x 8 inches|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
Check out the video below to join Tayson as he dunks an Atlas Hybrid Sleeping Bag in a river & sleeps in it over night!
Live Ultralight with Outdoor Vitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through the use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s landfills and buying more quality products that are ready for all your adventures. Join us and start living an Ultralight life full of adventure!
We know that we've been fortunate while others have not so we donate 1% of revenues to sustainable poverty projects around the world.
Start Living Ultralight now so you can hike more, go further and see the world!