Not all booties are the same…While they all typically perform the basic function of covering your feet, the question to really ask is: Will it keep you warm and comfortable?
When we designed the new Outdoor Vitals LoftTek™ Hybrid Booties, we wanted to fix or eliminate common questions and concerns with current puffy booties. For starters, down wetting out & failing because the user had wet feet was an issue. Or, if the booties got wet in the rain or during a stumble into a river, they were essentially useless.
Those problems are completely solved with our new design! Rather than down insulation, we've used LoftTek™ Hybrid insulation that can get soaking wet and still not collapse or fail! You can have complete confidence of warm booties (and feet) all night, no matter what!
Make sure you stay warm and comfortable every time with the new LoftTek™ Hybrid Booties design! They are absolutely necessary, useful, warm, & comfortable for camping in the cold! Keep scrolling to learn more details.
Small: 3.4 oz
Medium: 3.5 oz
Large: 3.8 oz
LoftTek™ Hybrid Insulation will keep you warm even if your booties gets soaking wet, either from condensation or other forms of moisture
DWR treated 10 Denier Ripstop Nylon keeps the booties ultralight, yet comfortable and durable
Fitted elastic band will give the booties the ability to seal in heat to keep your feet warm all night
DWR treated fabrics help prevent the booties from getting wet in case of moisture
- Exterior Fabric: DWR treated 10D Ripstop Nylon
- Interior Fabric: DWR treated 10D Ripstop Nylon
- Insulation Type: Down/Synthetic Hybrid
- Fill: LoftTek™ Hybrid Insulation
- Fill Power: 650+
- Sizes: Small (size 8 & smaller), Medium (sizes 9-10), Large (sizes 11-13)
- Stuff Sack: 7.5 x 5 inches (uncompressed)
- Warranty: Outdoor Vitals Performance Promise
Your LoftTek Hybrid Booties are a high performance piece of gear. They need some extra attention to keep them performing at the highest level.
Please read through the care instructions below to ensure that you care for them properly:
- Never wash your hybrid down product in a washing machine that has an agitator.
- If you cannot follow either of these prior instructions you should hand wash your sleeping bag using the detergent and drying process described below.
The Wash & Dry Process
- Use a mild detergent like Dreft (for babies) or Nikwax (for technical gear).
- Choose Low Spin or Delicate wash.
- Choose Cold Wash & Cold Rinse.
- Hang dry until the balaclava is completely dry.
- Then loft and redistribute your hybrid down insulation in the dryer by running it for 10 minutes on low or no heat with 3 dryer balls.
Long Term Storage
- Do not store hybrid down product compressed long term. Long term compression weakens the insulation's ability to loft and therefore insulate.
- We recommend hanging it in your closet or putting it in a pillow case for storage between uses.
For more information on caring for your gear please visit https://outdoorvitals.com/pages/care-guide-faq
I bought the booties for my wife who is gratefully looking forward to wearing them as the weather turns colder.
It appears there needs to be interorganizational communication training. I received the booties quickly after ordering them. It was immediately apparent upon opening the box one of the booties sole had little to no down insulation. The weight difference between the two booties is 15grams. I returned the booties for an exchange. The one bootie that was properly filled looked and felt like it would work great. Tighten open the quality control. Awaiting the new booties.
I'd like to thank Outdoor Vitals for their prompt service. I returned the defective booties and they sent me a new pair that was properly filled. It hasn't been cold enough to use the booties but I believe they should work well.
These pack small and keep my feet warm on the trail. Exactly what I was looking for!
GOT THEM FOR MY WIFE AS HER FEET CET COLD AT TIMES AND THESE WILL DO THE TRICK AS SHE HAS USED THEM ALREADY WITH GREAT SATISFACTION. THANK YOU !
My LoftTek Booties are everything I expected them to be. Super warm, easily packable, and great price. What’s not to love?