Layering Collection: Static
Layering Category: Lofted Static Insulation
Your NovaPro jacket is a high performance piece of gear. It needs some extra attention to keep it performing at the highest level.
Please read through the care instructions below to ensure that you care for it properly:
- Always wash your Nova completely alone to prevent down migration.
- Never wash your Nova in a washing machine that has an agitator.
- If you cannot follow either of these prior instructions you should hand wash your jacket using the detergent and drying process described below.
The Wash & Dry Process
- Use a mild detergent like Dreft (for babies) or Nikwax (for technical gear).
- Choose Low Spin or Delicate wash.
- Choose Cold Wash & Cold Rinse.
- Hang dry until the jacket is completely dry.
- Then loft and redistribute your down insulation in the dryer by running it for 10 minutes on low or no heat with 3 dryer balls.
For more information on caring for your gear please visit https://outdoorvitals.com/pages/care-guide-faq
NovaPro In Use