Layering Category: Wind Protection
Your Nebo Windbreaker is a high performance piece of gear. It needs some extra attention to keep it performing at the highest level.
Please read through the care instructions below to ensure that you care for it properly:
Do NOT expose to bug spray containing oils or DEET. DEET will destroy synthetic fabrics. Bug spray and other things containing oils will not destroy synthetic fabric, but they will discolor your Nebo.
- Never wash your jacket in a washing machine that has an agitator.
- Your jacket has zippers - please zip them up completely to prevent snagging during the washing process.
- If you cannot follow either of these prior instructions you should hand wash your product
The Wash & Dry Process
- Use Nikwax Tech Wash (for technical gear).
- Choose Low Spin or Delicate wash.
- Choose Cold Wash & Cold Rinse (add extra rinse if possible).
- Hang dry until the product is completely dry.
For more information on caring for your gear please visit https://outdoorvitals.com/pages/care-guide-faq
The Nebo Windbreaker
Designing the Nebo