The Outdoor Vitals Pad Strap enables backpackers to take the next step to making their set up more ultralight. By using a Top Quilt with a sleeping pad, rather than a traditional sleeping bad, you are able to cut out a considerable amount of weight. The pad straps will keep your topquilt comfortably on top of you all night, with the added ability to cinch it up to you if you so desire.
The reasoning behind this, when you use a sleeping bag, the insulation underneath you becomes compressed, providing no insulation value. This is why it is so important to have the correct sleeping pad in accordance to the weather and conditions for your adventure. In cold temperatures you will want an insulated sleeping pad to provide you that insulation that you will need.
The Outdoor Vitals pad strap is compatible with most sleeping pads on the market, and the straps will connect to any Outdoor Vitals TopQuilt and Underquilt.
- Weight .4 oz
- Adjustable length 9" to 36" or 18" to 72" Diameter
- Strong buckles cut down on weight, but hold up to high pull tensions
More from this collection
- Stay Warmer and Pack Lighter: Our micro polyester fabric weights only a few ounces, but can add another layer of insulation and warmth to your night’s sleep!
- Keeps Your Sleeping Bag Cleaner: When the insulation in your sleeping bag is cleaner, it performs better keeping you warmer. By using our sleeping bag liners, you keep your sleeping bag clean of dirt, sweat and other debris. This means your bag stays cleaner and warmer for longer! Oh, and you can easily machine wash the liner whenever needed!
- Feels Like Home: Even though our technical Micro Polyester fabric is built be extremely tough and wick away moisture, it still feels like the sheets off your bed! Climb into the liner and feel like your back in the comfort of your own bed!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!!