Summit 0°F Down Sleeping Bag
Last Years Model
- Save Weight Without Sacrificing: engineered to be one of the widest and warmest down bags on the market. Ideal for backpackers or car campers looking to get the best night sleep when away from home.
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest fabrics and highest quality StormLoft down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: construction maximizes the loft of your insulation, eliminates cold spots and thermally maps insulation to areas you need the most warmth. By strategically placing insulation, we are able to concentrate warmth around your core and feet.
The Summit model is our most popular sleeping bag due to its comfort, relaxed fit and lightweight 800+ fill down insulation. It can be compared to any premium sleeping bag on the market. Cutting no corners we utilize premium materials and manufacturing best practices to provide the lightest to pack, warmest night sleep you've ever had. This is a great cold weather bag for anyone looking to reduce pack weight and score some time in the backcountry when sub-freezing temperatures hit.
If you are looking for an ultralight sleeping bag that is affordable, comfortable and actually accurate on its temperature ratings, then you should take advantage of our OpeningTheOutdoors pricing.
- Baffled grids maximize warmth where it's needed most
- StormLoft™ insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
- Extra wide draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag
- 3/4 length YKK Ant-Snag zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Overstuffed footbox follows for maximum warmth and comfort
- Durable, lightweight 20D Polyester shell with DWR treatment
- Internal insulated media pocket
- Compression stuff sack included
|Temperature Rating||0 degrees Fahrenheit (-17°C)|
|Weight||Short: 2 lbs 8.5 oz
Regular: 2 lbs 10.5 oz
Long: 2 lbs 15 oz
|Shell||20 Denier Ripstop Polyester with VitalDry™ DWR Coating|
|Lining||20 Denier Ripstop Polyester|
|Insulation Type||Standard Duck Down|
|Fill||800+ Fill Power Water Repellent Down|
Short: 670 g
Regular: 700 g
Long: 750 g
|Bag Shape||Comfort Mummy Cut|
|Fits Up To||Short: 5' 6"
Long: 6' 6"
Long 68 in
Regular & Short 64 in
|Footbox Width||19 in|
|Compressed Size||11x8 in|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|