StormLoft™ 15°F Down TopQuilt
STORMLOFT™ DOWN: Certified 800+ fill power down both responsibly sourced and DWR treated. Enjoy lighter packs with premium quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Cadillac of TopQuilts: The new StormLoft™ topquilt not only features premium treated down but features the best materials in a superior baffling design for the most warmth and least weight!
- Lightest Weight Materials: Feel as light as a feather while packing our new lightest weight fabric (10D) and highest quality down (800+FP).
- Hybrid Baffle Design: Stay warm everywhere with our hybrid baffling system that optimizes both the stability of down for warmth and minimizing seam weight for lighter packs!
- Small In Your Pack: Your back thank you for using premium ultralight materials and so will your backpack because these materials compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
Whether you're a hammock camper or ground sleeper, the Ultralight StormLoft™ Down Topquilt will lighten your pack and improve your sleep! Our goal was to source the lightest weight fabrics (10D ripstop nylon) and insulation (800+FP down) and then craft them into an ultralight designed topquilt. The result was our lightest weight sleeping system yet!
The ultralight StormLoft™ topquilt will enable you to shed pounds out of your pack helping you go farther, faster and with less fatigue. The cross of long vertical and horizontal baffles keeps the down locked into place for ultimate warmth. A fully sewn and baffled footbox removed any potential cold spots for warmer feet. When it's time to set up camp, pull out the compact quilt for a comfortable night.
If you're using it on an insulated pad, use the included pad strap to keep the topquilt in position while you move freely throughout the night. The extra width of the quilt helps you stay tucked in warm all night. As temps drop button up the top and cinch it closed for a crosier sleep.
Live Ultralight by going farther and sleeping better with the StormLoft™ Ultralight Topquilt!
|Temperature Rating||15 degrees Fahrenheit (-9°C)|
Regular: 1 lb 7 oz (23 oz)
Carry Bag & Strap: 1 oz
|Shell||10 Denier (0.7 oz/yd²) Ripstop Nylon w/ VitalDry™ DWR|
|Lining||10 Denier (0.7 oz/yd²) Ripstop Nylon|
|Fill||800-Fill Power StormLoft™ Water Repellent Down|
Regular: 14.5 oz / 410 g
Long: 17 oz / 485 g
|Pad Strap Included||Yes|
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy/Tapered|
|Fits Up To||Regular: 6'
Long: 6' 6"
Regular: 54 inches
Long: 56 inches
|Hip Girth||Coming Soon|
|Stuff Sack Size||10 x 6 In|
|Gender||Temperature Tested For Men|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
More from this collection
STORMLOFT™ INSULATION: Certified 800+ fill power duck down is responsibly sourced and DWR treated. This means guaranteed quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Most Versatile Bag Available: With 5 different uses for the Aerie, it's always useful.
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest weight fabrics and highest quality down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: the grid baffle design locks the down into place so that you never have colds spots!
- Small In Your Pack: not only will your back thank you for choosing premium ultralight materials, but these materials also compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
StormLoft™ Insulation: Certified 800+ fill power RDS duck down is responsibly sourced and DWR treated. This means guaranteed quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Save Weight Without Sacrificing: engineered to be one of the widest and warmest down bags on the market. Ideal for backpackers or car campers looking to get the best night sleep when away from home.
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest fabrics and highest quality StormLoft down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: construction maximizes the loft of your insulation, eliminates cold spots and thermally maps insulation to areas you need the most warmth. By strategically placing insulation, we are able to concentrate warmth around your core and feet.
Long models are out of stock until November
- Easily switches from use as a mummy sleeping bag to a pod system to fully insulate a hammock!
- Patented footbox allows hammock to run straight out of the bottom of the bag and seal, or zip it up for use on the ground and insulating baffles keep your feet warm!
- Redesigned shoulder baffles seal cold air out and add additional comfort!
- StormLIGHT™ 0.7 denier synthetic hollow fiber compresses smaller, keeps you warmer and is waterproof!
- NEW Ykk Anti Snag Zipper makes it virtually impossible to damage your sleeping bag while zipping it up. It also provides easier zipper flow making it a breeze to get in and out!
- Included suspension system keeps the bag from sagging or moving when using it on the hammock
- Extra shoulder room (grid) keep the bag extremely comfortable and roomy.
- Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we believe in standing behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products. Anything that was our fault, we fix so you can feel confident that you're getting exactly what you paid for!