(Refurbished) Summit 30°F Down Sleeping Bag
(Refurbished Item - Item may have originally been defective from the manufacturer, or have been used/returned. Refurbished items have been inspected, repaired, and cleaned to be in working condition, Lifetime Warranty available!)
* Stuffsack may not be included with refurbished items.
- Cadillac Of Sleeping Bags: the summit sleeping bag features the best materials in a superior baffling design for the most warmth and least weight!
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest weight fabrics and highest quality down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: the grid baffle design locks the down into key places adding more down where you need it to optimize warmth!
- Small In Your Pack: not only will your back thank you for choosing premium ultralight materials, but these materials also compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
Stuff sack may not be included with refurbished items
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high-quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!
Summit 30 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
The Summit Line is our flagship premium sleeping bag series that can be compared to any high-end sleeping bag on the market. Cutting no corners we utilize top of the line materials and manufacturing best practices to provide the lightest to pack, warmest nights sleep you've ever had in the backcountry!
Technical products all starts with the materials you put in them and the Summit bags have the best of the best. Ultralight ripstop fabrics keep things light, while still adding durability.
These materials are then carefully sewn into our grid baffle system to lock the right amounts of down into place around your body. Imagine actually having warm feet at night due to extra down in the foot box area. Concerned about fitting a mummy bag? Don't be. The Summit series bags have extra room in the shoulder area to make sure you can sleep comfortably and to keep you from compressing the down insulation by not pushing out with your elbows. This all adds up to more comfort for you both in more warmth and room.
If you are looking for an ultralight sleeping bag that is affordable, comfortable and actually accurate on its temperature ratings, then you should take advantage of our OpeningTheOutdoors Pricing model now!
|Temperature Rating||30 degrees Fahrenheit (-1°C)|
|Weight||Short: 1 lb 15.1 oz
Regular: 2 lbs 3.1 oz
Long: 2 lbs 7 oz
Sack: 3.5 oz
|Shell||20 Denier Ripstop Polyester with VitalDry™ DWR Coating|
|Lining||20 Denier Ripstop Polyester|
|Fill||800-Fill Power StormLoft™ Water Repellent Down|
Short: 360 g
Regular: 390 g
Long: 450 g
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Fits Up To||Short: 5' 6"
Long: 6' 6"
|Shoulder Girth||Coming Soon|
|Hip Girth||Coming Soon|
|Stuff Sack Size||Coming Soon|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|