(Refurbished) LoftTek 30 Degree Ultralight Backpacking TopQuilt
(Refurbished Item - Item may have originally been defective from the manufacturer, or have been used/returned or a sample item. Refurbished items have been inspected, repaired, and cleaned to be in working condition, Lifetime Warranty available!)
* Stuffsack may not be included
- ULTRALIGHT & COMPRESSIBLE: Topquilts cut out weight of zippers and added materials without cutting out warmth! Save weight and space now!
- SLEEP WARMER - LoftTek Insulation: Not all insulation's are equal and the LoftTek™ 30°F TopQuilt microfiber insulation is top of the class. It tested at more than double the warmth of standard insulation!
- DURABLE & WASHABLE: Rip-stop fabrics strengthen the lightweight sleeping bag while the bonded LoftTek™ insulation allows it to be machine washable!
- HAMMOCK & GROUND INSULATION: The LoftTek™ 30 Degree Ultralight Backpacking TopQuilt, is designed to work seamlessly with your Hammock or Sleeping Pad
- WARM WHEN WET: LoftTek Insulation™ is designed to keep you warm even if your TopQuilt gets wet!
Outdoor Vitals LoftTek™ 30 Degree TopQuilt
Offers a Warm When Wet solution to the ultralight backpacking world! The exclusive LoftTek™ imitation down insulation from Outdoor Vitals compresses like down and is rated as a 525+ fill power by the IDFL! The individual fibers are siliconized to repel water and anti-static to avoid excessive clumping or clustering! This imitation down insulation is brand new to the market and one of the worlds top synthetic insulation's in terms of weight to warmth!
The topquilt style of sleeping bag was initially designed to be used in a hammock with an underquilt to cut weight compared to a regular sleeping bag. However, by adding a few inches of shoulder room and including a pad strap, the topquilt is now the bag of choice for ground ultralight backpackers. Topquilts are fast becoming the most used item by many Thru-Hikers. With the ability to lighten your pack, sleep in a hammock or on the ground and stay warm when wet, the Outdoor Vitals LoftTek™ topquilt is the bag of choice. Grab one now by clicking add to cart above!
- Insulation: LoftTek™ Synthetic Down, microfiber hallow filament synthetic that compresses smaller and is twice as warm as standard insulation.
- Shell Fabric: Polyester Rip-Stop 20D / 400T with VitalDry™ Water Resistant Coating
- Lining Fabric: Polyester Rip-Stop 20D / 400T
- Pad strap included
Size & Weight:
- Regular - 6': 74 x 54 inches (Laying Flat) and weights 2 lb 2 oz.
- Long - 6'6": 80 x 56 inches (Laying Flat) and weights 2 lb 6 oz
- Compressed Size: 8 x 7 x 7 inches.