NEW LoftTek™ Hybrid 0 - 15 - 30°F UnderQuilts
NEW INSULATION - LOFTTEK™ HYBRID: The most advanced, ultralight & packable synthetic in the world!
- FIRST OF IT’S KIND INSULATION: For year’s outdoor lovers have wanted the benefits of down insulation (lightweight, warm, compressible) without the downsides of down (fails when wet). Our new LoftTek Hybrid insulation utilizes cutting edge science to give you the benefits of down, without the downsides! This means you'll sleep warm and comfortably even if your gear gets wet on your adventures!
- ULTRALIGHT WEIGHT: 650+ fill power LoftTek Hybrid insulation fills the bag, which gives you best in class weight to warm ratios being mainly synthetic insulation. We wrap the hybrid insulation in a baffled (not sewn threw) lightweight ripstop shell to complete the ultralight quilt! As a result, you don't have to sacrifice pack weight to stay comfortable and confident in your gear!
- PACK LESS: Not only does LoftTek Hybrid insulation have the highest weight to warmth ratio in its class, but it also is highly compressible!
- WATER RESISTANT PROTECTION: Mixing 80% LoftTek with 20% 800+ fill power down creates a synergy allowing the benefits of down, but the moisture advantages of synthetic. Water simply drains out of the bag while staying completely warm and lofted! DWR coatings on the shell prevent water from entering in the first place!
The LoftTek™ Hybrid UnderQuilts are the most ultralight advanced synthetic quilts in the world. The hybrid insulation allows you to handle moisture of all kinds without failure. Explore with complete confidence in your gears reliability!
This is all made possible by our LoftTek™ insulation that looks, acts and feels like down, but has a siliconized coating causing water to drain out of the insulation. This, in conjunction with 800+ FP hydrophobic coated down, creates a state of the art synergy balancing insulation stability and moisture resistance! We put this insulation into a jacket and raised almost a million dollars in pre-sales, so we decided to put it into our Quilts as well!
Our UnderQuilts offer a fully baffled design with baffling patterns optimized for stability while lowering seam weight. Mutliway suspension adjustments secure the underquilt around you as you move throughout the night.
If you're looking for an ultralight backpacking quilt, look no farther! Whether you like the confidence of synthetic, face extreme moisture that down insulation can't handle or simply like the price tag, we know you'll be satisfied with what the LoftTek™ Hybrid UnderQuilt has to offer!
- Fully baffled design to keep you warmer and ensure a better night's sleep!
- Body mapping contour baffles that will fit your body shape as you relax in your hammock!
- Fully integrated suspension system that's easy to adjust to get the perfect hang and thus the most comfort possible!
- Adjustable draft collar to seal in heat so you can stay cozy on those cold nights!
- Ultilizes 80% LoftTek synthetic loose-fill insulation with 20% DWR treated 800+ fill power down to make the most advanced synthetic in the world! This means you will stay warm with fully lofted insulation even if your topquilt gets wet!
- Combined fill power of 650+ that will keep you warm and your pack light so you can more fully focus on your adventures!
- DWR water resistant coated 20 Denier Ripstop Nylon shell makes it hard to get the quilt wet in the first place!
|Temperature Rating||0 - 30 degrees Fahrenheit (-9° - -1°C)|
0 Regular: 2 lb 9 oz
0 Long: 2 lb 10.9 oz
|Shell||20 Denier Ripstop Nylon w/ VitalDry™ DWR|
|Lining||20 Denier Ripstop Nylon|
|Insulation Type||LoftTek Hybrid Insulation|
|Fill||80% LoftTek / 20% 800FP Hydrophobic Down|
0 Regular: 790g
0 Long: 835g
|Fits Up To||Regular: 6'
Long: 6' 6"
|Hip Girth||44 inches|
|Stuff Sack Size||12 x 7 Inches|
|Gender||Temperature Tested For Men|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
View the video below to see how Hybrid LoftTek Insulation performs after being soaked in a river!
Live Ultralight with Outdoor Vitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s land