NEW LoftTek™ Hybrid 0 - 15 - 30°F TopQuilts Sleeping Bag
NEW INSULATION - LOFTTEK™ HYBRID: The most advanced, ultralight & packable synthetic in the world!
- FIRST OF IT’S KIND INSULATION: For years outdoor lovers have wanted the benefits of down insulation (lightweight, warm, compressible) without the downsides of down (fails when wet). Our new LoftTek Hybrid insulation utilizes cutting edge science to give you the benefits of down, without the downsides! This means you'll sleep warm and comfortably even if your gear gets wet!
- ULTRALIGHT WEIGHT: 650+ fill power LoftTek Hybrid insulation fills the bag, which gives you best in class weight to warm ratios with mainly synthetic insulation. We wrap the hybrid insulation in a baffled (not sewn threw) lightweight ripstop shell to complete the ultralight quilt! As a result, you don't have to sacrifice pack weight to stay comfortable and confident in your gear!
- PACK LESS: Not only does LoftTek Hybrid insulation have the highest weight to warmth ratio in its class, but it also is highly compressible!
- WATER RESISTANT PROTECTION: Mixing 80% LoftTek with 20% 800+ fill power down creates a synergy allowing the benefits of down, but the moisture advantages of synthetic. Water simply drains out of the bag while staying completely warm and lofted! DWR coatings on the shell prevent water from entering in the first place!
The LoftTek™ Hybrid TopQuilts are the most ultralight advanced synthetic topquilts in the world. The hybrid insulation allows you to handle moisture of all kinds without failure an have complete confidence in your gear's reliability!
This is all made possible by our LoftTek™ insulation that looks, acts and feels like down, but has a siliconized coating causing water to drain out of the insulation. This, in conjunction with 800+ FP hydrophobic coated down, creates a state of the art synergy balancing insulation stability and moisture resistance! We put this insulation into a jacket and raised almost a million dollars in pre-sales, so we decided to put it into our TopQuilts as well!
Whether you like the confidence of synthetic, face extreme moisture that down insulation can't handle or simply like the price tag, we know you'll be satisfied with what the LoftTek™ Hybrid TopQuilt has to offer!
- Fully baffled design with sewn footbox locks the insulation into place to effectively keep you warm at night so you can get a good nights rest!
- Wide design ideal for ground sleeping or in a hammock keeps you covered and warm, and enables you to be versatile with your setup!
- Clips and pad straps to secure topquilt on a sleeping pad so you can stay warm even if you move around in your sleep!
- Utilizes 80% LoftTek synthetic loose-fill insulation with 20% DWR treated 800+ fill power down to make the most advanced synthetic in the world! This means you will stay warm with fully lofted insulation even if your topquilt gets wet!
- Dries quickly if somehow damp, so not only will you be warm after a situation with moisture, but you'll soon be dry again!
- Combined fill power of 650+ that will keep you warm and your pack light so you can more fully focus on your adventures!
- Top cinch cord to seal in heat so you can sleep warm all night long!
|Temperature Rating||0 - 30 degrees Fahrenheit (-9° - -1°C)|
0 Regular: 2 lb 8.6 oz
0 Long: 2 lb 13 oz
|Shell||20 Denier Ripstop Nylon w/ VitalDry™ DWR|
|Lining||20 Denier Ripstop Nylon|
|Insulation Type||LoftTek Hybrid Insulation|
|Fill||80% LoftTek / 20% 800FP Hydrophobic Down|
0 Regular: 865g
0 Long: 960g
|Pad Strap Included||Yes|
|Quilt Shape||Mummy/Tapered w/ Sewn Footbox|
|Fits Up To||Regular: 6'
Long: 6' 6"
Regular: 54 inches
Long: 56 inches
|Hip Girth||Coming Soon|
|Stuff Sack Size||12 x 7|
|Gender||Temperature Tested For Men|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
View the video below to see how Hybrid LoftTek Insulation performs after being soaked in a river!
Live Ultralight with Outdoor Vitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s landfills and buying more quality products that are ready for all your adventures. Join with us and start living an Ultralight life full of adventure!
We know that we've been fortunate while others have not so we donate 1% of revenues to sustainable poverty projects around the world.
Start Living Ultralight now so you can hike more, go further and see the world!