LoftTek 30 Degree Ultralight Backpacking TopQuilt
- ULTRALIGHT & COMPRESSIBLE: Topquilts cut out weight of zippers and added materials without cutting out warmth! Save weight and space now!
- SLEEP WARMER - LoftTek Insulation: Not all insulation's are equal and the LoftTek™ 30°F TopQuilt microfiber insulation is top of the class. It tested at more than double the warmth of standard insulation!
- DURABLE & WASHABLE: Rip-stop fabrics strengthen the lightweight sleeping bag while the bonded LoftTek™ insulation allows it to be machine washable!
- HAMMOCK & GROUND INSULATION: The LoftTek™ 30 Degree Ultralight Backpacking TopQuilt, is designed to work seamlessly with your Hammock or Sleeping Pad
- WARM WHEN WET: LoftTek Insulation™ is designed to keep you warm even if your TopQuilt gets wet!
Outdoor Vitals LoftTek™ 30 Degree TopQuilt
Offers a Warm When Wet solution to the ultralight backpacking world! The exclusive LoftTek™ imitation down insulation from Outdoor Vitals compresses like down and is rated as a 525+ fill power by the IDFL! The individual fibers are siliconized to repel water and anti-static to avoid excessive clumping or clustering! This imitation down insulation is brand new to the market and one of the worlds top synthetic insulation's in terms of weight to warmth!
The topquilt style of sleeping bag was initially designed to be used in a hammock with an underquilt to cut weight compared to a regular sleeping bag. However, by adding a few inches of shoulder room and including a pad strap, the topquilt is now the bag of choice for ground ultralight backpackers. Topquilts are fast becoming the most used item by many Thru-Hikers. With the ability to lighten your pack, sleep in a hammock or on the ground and stay warm when wet, the Outdoor Vitals LoftTek™ topquilt is the bag of choice. Grab one now by clicking add to cart above!
- Insulation: LoftTek™ Synthetic Down, microfiber hallow filament synthetic that compresses smaller and is twice as warm as standard insulation.
- Shell Fabric: Polyester Rip-Stop 20D / 400T with VitalDry™ Water Resistant Coating
- Lining Fabric: Polyester Rip-Stop 20D / 400T
- Pad strap included
Size & Weight:
- Regular - 6': 74 x 54 inches (Laying Flat) and weights 2 lb 2 oz.
- Long - 6'6": 80 x 56 inches (Laying Flat) and weights 2 lb 6 oz
- Compressed Size: 8 x 7 x 7 inches.
More from this collection
STORMLOFT™ INSULATION: Certified 800+ fill power duck down is responsibly sourced and DWR treated. This means guaranteed quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Most Versatile Bag Available: With 5 different uses for the Aerie, it's always useful.
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest weight fabrics and highest quality down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: the grid baffle design locks the down into place so that you never have colds spots!
- Small In Your Pack: not only will your back thank you for choosing premium ultralight materials, but these materials also compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
StormLoft™ Insulation: Certified 800+ fill power RDS duck down is responsibly sourced and DWR treated. This means guaranteed quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Save Weight Without Sacrificing: engineered to be one of the widest and warmest down bags on the market. Ideal for backpackers or car campers looking to get the best night sleep when away from home.
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest fabrics and highest quality StormLoft down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: construction maximizes the loft of your insulation, eliminates cold spots and thermally maps insulation to areas you need the most warmth. By strategically placing insulation, we are able to concentrate warmth around your core and feet.
Long models are out of stock until November
- Easily switches from use as a mummy sleeping bag to a pod system to fully insulate a hammock!
- Patented footbox allows hammock to run straight out of the bottom of the bag and seal, or zip it up for use on the ground and insulating baffles keep your feet warm!
- Redesigned shoulder baffles seal cold air out and add additional comfort!
- StormLIGHT™ 0.7 denier synthetic hollow fiber compresses smaller, keeps you warmer and is waterproof!
- NEW Ykk Anti Snag Zipper makes it virtually impossible to damage your sleeping bag while zipping it up. It also provides easier zipper flow making it a breeze to get in and out!
- Included suspension system keeps the bag from sagging or moving when using it on the hammock
- Extra shoulder room (grid) keep the bag extremely comfortable and roomy.
- Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we believe in standing behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products. Anything that was our fault, we fix so you can feel confident that you're getting exactly what you paid for!