NEW INSULATION 2017 - STORMLIGHT™: StormLIGHT™ micro hollow filament insulation compresses smaller than most common synthetics and keeps you twice as warm for the weight! Plus the microfibers don't allow water to penetrate the insulation keep you dry even in rain!
- Most Versatile Insulation Available: With 5 different uses for the Roost, it's always useful!
- 5 Uses:
- Hammock Underquilt
- Hammock Pod System
- Technical Blanket
- Sleeping Bag
- Double sleeping bag (with an additional Aerie or Roost)
- Premium Synthetic, Affordable Price: With Outdoor Vitals direct to consumer pricing model, we cut the typical retail price in half by cutting out extra markups from distributors and retailers.
- Warm & Compressible Insulation: The new StormLIGHT™ synthetic insulation pushes the boundaries of warmth and compressiblity in the synthetic world.
- Light In Your Pack: Lightweight ripstop fabrics mixed with StormLIGHT™ insulation has incredible warmth to weight ratios compared to standard synthetics.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!
ROOST 40°F UNDERQUILT / SLEEPING BAG
- 5-In-1: Use as a regular sleeping bag, double sleeping bag, blanket, underquilt for hammock or a pod for your hammock.
- Lower Comfort Rating: 40°F or 5°C
- Insulation: StormLIGHT™ siliconized microfiber hollow filament insulation
- Grid Baffle Design
- Shell: 20D ripstop coated in VitalDry™ DWR coating
- Lining: 20D ripstop
- Weight: 2 lb 1 oz for bag alone! Add 1 oz for stuff sack.
- Size: 75 x 33 inches. Fits 6'5" and under.
- Compressed Size: 10 x 7 x 7 inches. Easily fits into any backpack!
- Hammock Hanging Hooks: These are loops attached to the all side of the bag for you to run cord through and hang under your hammock.
- Double Drawstrings: One drawstring on each end of the bag keeps air out when using as an underquilt!
- Zipper: 2 way YKK
- Compression Bag Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty