NEW INSULATION 2017 - STORMLOFT™: Certified 800+ fill power down both responsibly sourced and DWR treated. This means guaranteed quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Most Versatile Insulation Available: With 5 different uses for the Aerie, it's always useful!
- 5 Uses:
- Hammock Underquilt
- Hammock Pod System
- Technical Blanket
- Sleeping Bag
- Double sleeping bag (with an additional Aerie or Roost)
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest weight fabrics and highest quality down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: the grid baffle design locks the down into place so that you never have colds spots!
- Small In Your Pack: not only will your back thank you for choosing premium ultralight materials, but these materials also compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!
AERIE 20°F UNDERQUILT / SLEEPING BAG
- 5-In-1: Use as a regular sleeping bag, double sleeping bag, blanket, underquilt for hammock or a pod for your hammock.
- Lower Comfort Rating: 20°F or -7°C
- Insulation: 800+ fill power StormLOFT™ hydrophobic down that is both 3rd party tested and RDS sourced
- Grid Baffle Design
- Shell: 20D ripstop coated in VitalDry™ DWR coating
- Lining: 20D ripstop
- Weight: 2 lb 1 oz for bag alone! Add 1 oz for stuff sack.
- Size: 75 x 33 inches. Fits 6'5" and under.
- Compressed Size: 10 x 7 x 7 inches. Easily fits into any backpack!
- Hammock Hanging Hooks: These are loops attached to the all side of the bag for you to run cord through and hang under your hammock.
- Double Drawstrings: One drawstring on each end of the bag keeps air out when using as an underquilt!
- Zipper: 2 way YKK
- Compression Bag Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Invest in warmer nights and lighter packs now by clicking "Add to Cart" above! We are Outdoor Vitals and we're #OpeningTheOutdoors!