We love adventuring! This love often leaves us trying out new things, exploring different terrains and always changing up our gear. At Outdoor Vitals we strive to make every explorers experiences more enjoyable and that often comes down to getting premium gear in their hands. Premium gear can be expensive so anytime you can get a piece of gear that can be used in multiple ways, it's a life saver!
That's exactly what the LoftTek™ Hybrid MummyPod™ is! Use it on the ground when camping under a tarp or in a tent, then sling it around your hammock on your next trip! This piece gives you ultimate freedom to explore on your terms!
- Easily switches from use as a mummy sleeping bag to a pod system fully insulating a hammock!
- Patented footbox allows hammock to run straight out of the bottom of the bag and seal, or zip it up for use on the ground and insulating baffles keep your feet warm!
- Redesigned shoulder baffles seal cold air out and add additional comfort!
- LoftTek™ Synthetic Down, microfiber hallow filament synthetic that compresses smaller and is twice as warm as standard insulation.
- NEW Ykk Anti Snag Zipper makes it virtually impossible to damage your sleeping bag while zipping it up. It also provides easier zipper flow making it a breeze to get in and out!
- Vertical baffles keep the down locked into place both on the hammock and on the ground.
- Included suspension system keeps the bag from sagging or moving when using it on the hammock
- Extra shoulder room (grid) keep the bag extremely comfortable and roomy.
- Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we believe in standing behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products. Anything that was our fault, we fix so you can feel confident that you're getting exactly what you paid for!
- (Orders containing back-ordered items are shipped when all articles are in stock)
|Temperature Rating||0 degrees Fahrenheit (-17°C) and 15 degrees Fahrenheit (-9°C)|
0 Degree Regular: 3 lbs 10 oz (+ 3.7 oz sack)
30 Degree Regular: 2lbs 12oz (+ 3.7 oz sack)
30 Degree Long: 2lbs 15oz (+ 3.7 oz sack)
|Shell||20 Denier Ripstop Nylon|
|Lining||20 Denier Ripstop Nylon|
|Insulation Type||80% LoftTek™ Synthetic Down & 20% Down 800+ Fill Power StormLoft™ DWR Treated Down (IDFL Certified & RDS Sourced)|
|Fill Power||650+ fill power rating|
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Fits Up To||Regular: 6' and Under
Long: 6' 6" and Under
|Shoulder Girth||66" & 70"|
|Length||75" & 81"|
|Compresses Size||11 x 8 inches|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
More from this collection
NEW INSULATION - LOFTTEK™ HYBRID: The most advanced, ultralight & packable synthetic in the world!
- FIRST OF IT’S KIND INSULATION: For year’s outdoor lovers have wanted the benefits of down insulation (lightweight, warm, compressible) without the downsides of down (fails when wet). Our new LoftTek Hybrid insulation utilizes cutting edge science to give you the benefits of down, without the downsides!
- ULTRALIGHT WEIGHT: 650+ fill power LoftTek Hybrid insulation fills the bag, which gives you best in class weight to warm ratios being mainly synthetic insulation. We wrap the hybrid insulation in a baffled (not sewn threw) lightweight ripstop shell to complete the ultralight sleeping bag!
- PACK LESS: Not only does LoftTek Hybrid insulation have the highest weight to warmth ratio in its class, but it also is highly compressible! With the FREE compression bag we include, easily compress your sleeping bag to fit in any pack or space without needing to buy it separately!
- WATER RESISTANT PROTECTION: Mixing 80% LoftTek with 20% 800+ fill power down creates a synergy allowing the benefits of down, but the moisture advantages of synthetic. Water simply drains out of the bag while staying completely warm and lofted! DWR coatings on the shell prevent water from entering in the first place!