Ultralight Sleeping Pads
Get 10% Off & Free Priority Shipping By Joining The Live Ultralight Membership Here!
Mummy Insulated Pads: The new mummy cut on our insulated pads gives you the ability to cut more weight, fit smaller shelters, while still giving you luxury comfort
- Great For Side Sleepers: Large 3-inch full-length baffles keep you off the ground even when letting some air out of your pad to soften it! No more hips on the ground!
- Cradles You In: Oversized side rails keep you from rolling off your pad during your deepest sleep!
- Warmth From Beneath: Your sleeping pad is just as important as your sleeping bag for warmth at night. Thick high loft insulation keeps your underside warm!
- Ultralight While Luxury: Even with the pad being thick and comfortable, we shaved ounces of weight & reduced compression size with premium materials. Enjoy light weights, small pack size, while still getting comfortable nights!
- Free Pump Sack: Our large valve gives easy to inflate & deflate times while you never break a sweat or get light headed using our included pump sack!
New Outdoor Vitals Ultralight Sleeping Pads
The most comfortable camping pad on the market just got lighter and more backpacker-friendly. Outdoor Vitals Sleeping Pads use high-end fabrics to make an ultra-tough pad and to lighten the load (20D ripstop polyester), while keeping all of the creature comforts that adventurers and the world have come to love.
Outdoor Vitals sleeping pads include an ultra-thick pad (3.5 - 4.5 inches) keeps you more comfortable and keeps your hips off the ground and oversized side rails, to keep you cradled in the middle of your pad. Outdoor Vitals Ultralight Sleeping pads are available in insulated and non-insulated models to keep you warmer or cooler depending on your adventuring needs
We also include a quick inflate pump sack that also serves as a carrying case for your lightweight sleeping pad.
- Easy to compress and pack in your backpack
- Ultralight weights keep your backpack light on the trail
- Ultrathick pad (3.5 inches) keeps you more comfortable and keeps your hips off the ground
- Oversized side rails keep you cradled to the middle of the pad
- Insulated models keep you warm and comfortable when the temps drop
- Quickly inflate your sleeping pad and keep condensation out with the included pump sack and large quick inflate valve
- Ultralight 20D ripstop polyester keeps the pad ultralight and ultratough
|Weight||Insulated Mummy Regular: 16 oz
Insulated Rectangular Regular: 18 oz
Insulated Mummy Long: 1 lb 1.5 oz
Insulated Rectangular LongWide: 1 lb 7.5 oz
|Material||20 Denier Ripstop|
|Sizes||Rectangular Regular: 20 x 72
Rectangular LongWide: 25 x 78
Mummy Regular: 72 x 22 tapered to 17
Mummy Long: 78 x 22 tapered to 17
|Stuff Sack Size||
Long: 9 x 7
Regular: 9 x 5
Regular Insulated: warm above 20F
LongWide Insulated: warm above 30F
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
Included Pump Sack
The included pump sack enables you to inflate your bag without running out of breath or getting lightheaded and can prevent condensation inside your sleeping pad! What's more, it doubles as a dry-bag AND a carry sack!
The 20 Denier Ripstop fabric makes this pad highly durable! Even if you find yourself out on your adventures without a tent or a ground cloth, you'll be able to bed down for the night right on your inflated pad!
Oversized Side Rails
Oversized side rails help keep you cradled in the middle of the pad. No more slipping off at night! All the baffles are at least 3 inches thick when inflated. This means that you'll stay off the ground even as a side sleeper. Using the Quick Inflate Valve, you also let the air out to adjust the pad's softness!
Quick Inflate Valve
Each pad comes equipped with a Quick Inflate Valve. This large valve enables you to both inflate and deflate your pad quickly and easily. It's also designed to allow you to easily adjust how much air is in the pad. Simply press the inner flap slightly to let out a little air until you are completely comfortable!
The included pump sack doubles as a carry bag and the pad packs down to easily fit in your pack. With its lightweight, you'll have no problem grabbing your Outdoor Vitals Sleeping Pad for your outdoor adventures!
Live Ultralight with Outdoor Vitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through the use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s landfills and buying more quality products that are ready for all your adventures. Join us and start living an Ultralight life full of adventure!
We know that we've been fortunate while others have not so we donate 1% of revenues to sustainable poverty projects around the world.
Start Living Ultralight now so you can hike more, go further and see the world!
TestimonialsCollect online reviews with Boast
More from this collection
- Constructed of ultratough 30D stretch nylon that even holds up as a seat!
- The stretch material makes the pillow move and forms to your head just like your pillow at home!
- Weighs only 2.6 oz!
- Quick inflate and deflate valve
- Included carry sack (0.3 oz)
- Size inflated 16x10 inches