Shadowlight Ultralight Backpack
JOIN THE SHADOWLIGHT THRU HIKE COMPETITION TO GET A FREE SHADOWLIGHT BACKPACK PLUS $1000 STORE CREDIT! CLICK HERE
- Ultralight With Extra Organization and Access like our side pockets, large hip belt pockets, mesh pockets and full length main pannel entry zipper keep you organized, but still ultralight on the trail!
- Designed to be Ultralight and Ultra Comfortable, coming in at under 2lbs including a durable frame & hip belt, it carries weights all the way up to 35+ lbs! No more feeling the pain of carrying or feeling like your ultralight backpack is going to fold under the weight of a long water haul or when you need to pack extra gear!
- Special Designed Spectra / Robic Ripstop Fabric gives you both the benefits of a high tenacity nylon and UHMWPE fibers! Enjoy the strength and durability of a much heavier fabric, but now possible in an ultralight package!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty protects you from any defects so that you can rest easy knowing you are receiving the highest quality gear that is ready to better your next adventure!
The ShadowLight™ Ultralight backpack brings a new meaning to "ultralight backpacking". No longer do you have to sacrifice everything to get below a 2 lb pack weight! No more carrying a tube or duffle bag on your back just to shave some weight.
Utilizing our own special Spectra / Robic ripstop fabric we were able to cut incredible weights while retaining top of industry durability and strength! From there we added a 24 inch frame to transfer the load from your shoulders to your hips for ultimate comfort when your load creeps up in weight whether it be a long water carry, winter trips, or helping others split a load!
The modular design allows you to remove the frame and remove your hip belt to fit the weight and goals of your trip. Plus you can easily remove the back panel to utilize as a sit pad!
Perhaps the most important part of the pack is the organization and access we have been able to provide while remaining under 2lbs! Full-length zipper gives you access to the entirety of your pack without unloading everything! 2 Large mesh pockets capable of fitting a 2 person tent in one side gives you a great flex space or area to store wet gear! Outside water bottle pockets can hold up to 2.5 Liters of water in each pocket, while higher organization pockets keep critical items separate and close at hand. Large hip belts are great for storing snacks, repellants, flashlights, sunscreens and more!
The adjustable roll-top gives you the ability to expand or contract the size of the pack to give you amazing customization along with the organization features!
Start experiencing the outdoors more light and comfortable now with the newest game-changing backpack available! No more compromising, no more heavy packs!
- Roll-top enclosure, with front center zip access
- Top cinch strap to further secure roll-top or to strap on pads, tents, etc.
- Front - 2 stretch fabric pockets to hold extra gear
- Hip Belt - 2 hip belt zippered pockets (6 x 5 x 2.5 inches) with key clip
- Sides - 2 Water bottle pockets, with a pocket above to hold even more gear
- Removable hip belt
- Removable aluminum frame (We recommend you only remove the frame if you intend to go frameless long-term, it is very difficult to put back in place properly)
- Removable back pad that also doubles as a sit pad
- Reinforced fabric on underside of pack & pockets
45L - 1lb 14.5oz
100D Robic Nylon w/ 200D Spectra Ripstop
210D Robic Nylon w/ 400D Spectra Ripstop
|Water Resistance||WP Rating 1500mm HH & Included Nylofume Pack Liner|
24" (vertical) Aluminum Alloy
|Hardware||Duraflex plastic hardware|
|Fits Up To||40" Pant Waist
45L - 24 x 11 x 6.5 inches
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
View the video below to learn more about our Shadowlight Ultralight Backpack
Live Ultralight with Outdoor Vitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s landfills and buying more quality products that are ready for all your adventures. Join us and start living an Ultralight life full of adventure!
Quality products come down to three simple points, quality components, quality manufacturing and quality designs. We work tirelessly to source only the finest quality fabrics and insulation, develop personal relationships with our manufacturing partners and field test every piece of gear, for a finished trail proven and ready product!
We also know that we've been fortunate while others have not so we donate 1% of revenues to sustainable poverty projects around the world.
Start Living Ultralight now so you can hike more, go further and see the world!