Outdoor Vitals - StormLight Synthetic 20 & 35 Degree Sleeping Bags
- Premium Synthetic, Affordable Price: With Outdoor Vitals direct to consumer pricing model, we cut the typical retail price in half by cutting out extra markups from distributors and retailers.
- Warm & Compressible Insulation: The new StormLIGHT™ synthetic insulation pushes the boundaries of warmth and compressibility in the synthetic world.
- Light In Your Pack: Lightweight ripstop fabrics mixed with StormLIGHT™ insulation has an incredible warmth to weight ratios compared to standard synthetics.
- Make It A Double: Buy a Red (left hand zipper model) and a Green (right hand zipper model) to make it a double sleeping bag!
- Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!
OV-Light Sleeping Bag featuring StormLIGHT™ Insulation
The OV-Light pushes the boundaries of synthetic insulated sleeping bags. It is one of our most versatile bags featuring VitalDry DWR coated ripstop fabric and StormLIGHT™ microfiber insulation. This is a bag you can put in any situation and it will perform!
StormLIGHT™ Insulation is a siliconized microfiber insulation with individual woven strands 10x smaller than standard insulation. This creates the perfect combination by being 2x more compressible and it also traps more tiny insulating air pockets to create more warmth. The bonded insulation also removed the need to sew or quilt the insulation creating no cold spots on your bag. Perhaps the most unique feature of using a microfiber insulation is that due to the tiny woven fibers water's surface tension is too high to penetrate the insulation making it water resistant/waterproof! Don't worry if it rains or you spill on the outside of your sleeping bag, you'll be warm and dry inside!
The best part is, due to our direct to consumer pricing model this bag is one of the most affordable bags you can get your hands on!
|Temperature Rating||20 & 35 degrees Fahrenheit (-6°C & 1°C )|
|Weight||20°F Bag: 3 lbs 10.3 oz
35°F Bag: 2 lbs 4 oz
Sack: 3.1 oz
|Shell||75D Ripstop with VitalDry™ DWR Treatment|
|Fill||StormLIGHT™ microfiber hollow filament insulation|
|Zipper Location||Blue & Green - Right
Orange & Red - Left
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Fits Up To||6' 5" and Under|
|Size||80 x 33|
|Hip Girth||Coming Soon|
|Stuff Sack Size||Coming Soon|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
More from this collection
STORMLOFT™ INSULATION: Certified 800+ fill power duck down is responsibly sourced and DWR treated. This means guaranteed quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Most Versatile Bag Available: With 5 different uses for the Aerie, it's always useful.
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest weight fabrics and highest quality down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: the grid baffle design locks the down into place so that you never have colds spots!
- Small In Your Pack: not only will your back thank you for choosing premium ultralight materials, but these materials also compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
- Most Affordable Down Sleeping Bag: With Outdoor Vitals direct to consumer pricing model, we cut the typical retail price in half by cutting out extra markups from distributors and retailers.
- Warm & Compact Down Insulation: Filled with 500+ fill power down, the Atlas 15°F compress small and lofts of up big to keep you warm when the temps drop.
- Premium Construction & Materials: The heart of your outdoor products are the "ingredients" used. The Atlas sleeping bag will last for years with it's ultralight ripstop fabric that lowers weight and keeps strength!
- 2 Person Compatible: Buy a right and left hand Atlas and have them zip together!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!