Outdoor Vitals Explorer 25 Rectangular Sleeping Bag (Double Bag Optional)
- Zip Them Together To Make A Double: Buy a left and right zipper to mate them together into a large double sleeping bag!
- Rectangular Bag For Backpacking: The sleeping bag only weighs 3.1 lbs and compresses to about 8x8 inches! That's about half the weight and size of most bags in its category!
- Ultralight Materials: This bags is manufactured using premium 600+ duck down on the top layer and state of the art StormLIGHT™ synthetic on the bottom! Not to mention the 20D Ripstop shell fabric!
- None Restrictive Sleep: This bag was designed for double sleeping & those backpackers that hate mummy bags! Now enjoy the outdoors with room to move around or add a second bag to link up with your partner!
- NEW YKK Anti Snag Zipper: makes it virtually impossible to damage your sleeping bag while zipping it up. It also provides easier zipper flow making it a breeze to get in and out!
Explorer 25 Rectangular Sleeping Bag (Double Bag Optional)
Finally! An affordable down sleeping bag designed around accommodating 2 people or those that don't like mummy bags!! Use the sleeping bag for a single person or buy 2 with opposite zippers to mate them together for a double! Still not interested? Try using it as a single person bag for your backpack experiences if you feel like a mummy bag is just too restricting!
The Explorer 25 features a new fill design by Outdoor Vitals. We have utilized twice as much insulation on the top of the bag as the bottom to maximize warmth to weight ratios. Not only this but the top of the bag utilizes 600+ fill power down insulation while the bottom of the sleeping bag utilizes synthetic insulation. Since synthetic does not compress as easily as down, it makes it so the synthetic is used best on the bottom and the down can then loft up best on the top side of the bag. This helps keep weight down as well as lowers costs for the end consumer.
|Temperature Rating||25 degrees Fahrenheit (-4°C)|
|Weight||Bag: 3 lbs 1.2 oz
Sack: 2.8 oz
|Shell||20 Denier Ripstop Polyester W/R CIRE & DWR treated for increased water resistancy|
|Lining||Polyester 50D/310T CIRE|
|Insulation Type||Top=Down, Bottom=Synthetic|
|Fill||600+ Fill Power Down Insulation (440 grams) & StormLIGHT™ Microfiber Synthetic|
|Fill Weight||440 g|
|Zipper Location||Right or Left|
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Rectangle|
|Fits Up To||6' 6" and Under|
|Shoulder Girth||Coming Soon|
|Hip Girth||Coming Soon|
|Stuff Sack Size||Coming Soon|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
More from this collection
- Premium Synthetic, Affordable Price: With Outdoor Vitals direct to consumer pricing model, we cut the typical retail price in half by cutting out extra markups from distributors and retailers.
- Warm & Compressible Insulation: The new StormLIGHT™ synthetic insulation pushes the boundaries of warmth and compressibility in the synthetic world.
- Light In Your Pack: Lightweight ripstop fabrics mixed with StormLIGHT™ insulation has an incredible warmth to weight ratios compared to standard synthetics.
- Make It A Double: Buy a Red (left hand zipper model) and a Green (right hand zipper model) to make it a double sleeping bag!
- Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!
STORMLOFT™ INSULATION: Certified 800+ fill power duck down is responsibly sourced and DWR treated. This means guaranteed quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Most Versatile Bag Available: With 5 different uses for the Aerie, it's always useful.
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest weight fabrics and highest quality down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: the grid baffle design locks the down into place so that you never have colds spots!
- Small In Your Pack: not only will your back thank you for choosing premium ultralight materials, but these materials also compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
- Most Affordable Down Sleeping Bag: With Outdoor Vitals direct to consumer pricing model, we cut the typical retail price in half by cutting out extra markups from distributors and retailers.
- Warm & Compact Down Insulation: Filled with 500+ fill power down, the Atlas 15°F compress small and lofts of up big to keep you warm when the temps drop.
- Premium Construction & Materials: The heart of your outdoor products are the "ingredients" used. The Atlas sleeping bag will last for years with it's ultralight ripstop fabric that lowers weight and keeps strength!
- 2 Person Compatible: Buy a right and left hand Atlas and have them zip together!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!