Outdoor Vitals Atlas 15 - 30° Down Sleeping Bag
- Most Affordable Down Sleeping Bag: With Outdoor Vitals direct to consumer pricing model, we cut the typical retail price in half by cutting out extra markups from distributors and retailers.
- Warm & Compact Down Insulation: Filled with 500+ fill power down, the Atlas 15°F compress small and lofts of up big to keep you warm when the temps drop.
- Premium Construction & Materials: The heart of your outdoor products are the "ingredients" used. The Atlas sleeping bag will last for years with it's ultralight ripstop fabric that lowers weight and keeps strength!
- 2 Person Compatible: Buy a right and left hand Atlas and have them zip together!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!
Cut Weight, Save Space, Pay Less & Enjoy The Outdoors More!
We believe everyone should be able to enjoy the outdoors in ultra-high quality gear and because of that, we created a totally new business to make sure more people get that chance! We cut out retail mark ups, excessive overhead and other expenses that drive up the costs to bring you the most affordable outdoor gear available!
Our Atlas sleeping bag series has some of the highest weight to warmth ratios in the industry keeping your back less tired and your feet warmer at night! Down is nature's best insulator and you'll never regret buying a down bag for added warmth, less weight and more space in your pack!
Now you can have all the benefits of $200-400 sleeping bags for under $125!
|Temperature Rating||15 (Red & Blue) & 30 (Green & Grey) degrees Fahrenheit (-9° & -1°C)|
15°F Sleeping Bag: 3 lbs 0.9 oz
|Shell||30D 360T Ripstop with the outer shell having a DWR (water repellant) finish|
|Lining||30D 360T Ripstop|
|Fill||15°F Sleeping Bags: 800 grams of 500+ Fill Power Down
30°F Sleeping Bag: 575 grams of 500+ Fill Power Down
|Fill Weight||15°F Sleeping Bag: 800 g
30°F Sleeping Bag: 575 g
|Zipper Location||Green and Blue Sleeping Bags Location: Right
Grey and Red Sleeping Bags Location: Left
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Fits Up To||6' 6"|
|Shoulder Girth||Coming Soon|
|Hip Girth||Coming Soon|
|Stuff Sack Size||Coming Soon|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
More from this collection
- Premium Synthetic, Affordable Price: With Outdoor Vitals direct to consumer pricing model, we cut the typical retail price in half by cutting out extra markups from distributors and retailers.
- Warm & Compressible Insulation: The new StormLIGHT™ synthetic insulation pushes the boundaries of warmth and compressibility in the synthetic world.
- Light In Your Pack: Lightweight ripstop fabrics mixed with StormLIGHT™ insulation has an incredible warmth to weight ratios compared to standard synthetics.
- Make It A Double: Buy a Red (left hand zipper model) and a Green (right hand zipper model) to make it a double sleeping bag!
- Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!
STORMLOFT™ INSULATION: Certified 800+ fill power duck down is responsibly sourced and DWR treated. This means guaranteed quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Most Versatile Bag Available: With 5 different uses for the Aerie, it's always useful.
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest weight fabrics and highest quality down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: the grid baffle design locks the down into place so that you never have colds spots!
- Small In Your Pack: not only will your back thank you for choosing premium ultralight materials, but these materials also compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!