Dominion 1p Ultralight Backpacking Tent
- Ultralight: DAC Featherlite poles and ultralight 15D siliconized fabrics keep this tents weight to a minimum! Making it easier to pack whether your thru-hiking or doing an overnighter!
- Feels Bigger Than 1p Tent: The floor plan (tapered) & pole structure (vertical head sidewall) work together to give you more room near your head as you lay down or sitting up!
- Easy Setup: A one pole system makes setting up quick and easy for those setting it up for months in a row or first-time users!
- Modular: Not worried about bugs? Leave behind the tent body and go in the Ultralight Mode. By doing so, you'll drop to a 2-pound setup!
- FREE Footprint: This tent comes with a footprint at no additional charge! Leave it home some trips and bring it for others! Either way, the choice is yours!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Rest easy knowing your tent is backed by our lifetime warranty!
How can you sleep protected and warm without packing in a large and heavy tent?
The answer comes down to 3 things: design, components and manufacturing.
Here at Outdoor Vitals we work extremely hard to meet all three of these criteria. We designed the Dominion free standing tents in the rugged backcountry of Southern Utah, field testing it on 12,000+ foot peaks all the way to slot canyons and desert floors. From there, we sourced DAC featherlite poles, quality milled ripstop fabrics, and YKK zippers to put together premium components for exceptional performance. Last we flew around the world and met with quality manufacturers to ensure our gear was being made in quality and ethical manufacturing facilities!
The end result is a premium ultralight backpacking tent that will cut weight out of your pack, keep you protected and not break the bank account!
The Dominion tent is modular, which means you can take the full tent on your trips, or you can use it in fast and light mode (just the footprint, poles, rainfly, and stakes!). This allows you to control the weight of your pack better and use the tent exactly how you need to!
- Tapered design gives you more room near the head and less at feet for more usability and weight reduction!
- The wide crossbar allows good movement inside a tent without pumping tent sides constantly
- High peak height for increased comfort
- Modular system allows you to use traditional or in Ultralight Mode (rainfly, poles, and footprint)
- Three seasons ventilated double wall construction
- Freestanding DAC Featherlite aluminum pole design
- Large vestibule
- 2 mesh storage pockets
- Tie outs and guy outs on all sides for harsh wind conditions
- Ultralight & long lasting silicon waterproofing
- Factory taped seams
- Double vents and lots of mesh for maximum breathability
- Bathtub floor
- Easy storage compression bag
Trail Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
|Tent Mesh||15 Denier|
|Bathtub Floor||30D Ripstop Nylon Siliconized outside with PU coating on inside 3000mm waterproofing|
|Poles||DAC NSL 9mm Aluminium Poles|
|Rainfly||15D Ripstop Nylon Siliconized outside with PU coating on inside 2000mm waterproofing|
|Floor Dimensions||85" x 32" x 28"|
|Vestibules||30" from Tent Body|
|Zipper||YKK zippers + Weather Proof YKK zipper on Rainfly|
|Pack Size||5" x 5" x 20"|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
View the video below to learn more about our Dominion 1 person tent and its features!
Live Ultralight with Outdoor Vitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s landfills and buying more quality products that are ready for all your adventures. Join with us and start living an Ultralight life full of adventure!
Quality products come down to three simple points, quality components, quality manufacturing and quality designs. We work tirelessly to source only the finest quality fabrics and insulation, develop personal relationships with our manufacturing partners and field test every piece of gear, for a finished trail proven and ready product!
We also know that we've been fortunate while others have not so we donate 1% of revenues to sustainable poverty projects around the world.
Start Living Ultralight now so you can hike more, go further and see the world!