The backpack is designed to be ultra-tough, lightweight and highly usable in the field. We designed it with the idea of only keeping the most important features to cut down on weight while using extremely strong and durable fabrics!
- Removable hood allows you to drop your heavier gear and have a day use pack
- Full-length side zipper for easy access to all parts of the backpack without the need to unload your whole backpack
- Torso adjustable suspension can be adjusted to fit those:
- 45L: up to 18.5 inch torso measurement (better suited for smaller individuals and women)
- 60L: 21 inch torso measurement
- The hip belt is fully adjustable from 20" up to 64."
- 45L: 4 lbs 5 oz
- 60L: 4 lbs13 oz
- Removable hip pockets for use with removable hood or to allow for attachment of bear spray or gun
- 2 side compression straps to secure the load firmly on your back or to help secure belongings to the outside of the backpack
- Ice ax loops and daisy chain with tie out bungee for securing extra belonging to the pack
- Oversized center pocket with organization internal pockets
- Easy pull hip compression straps
- Hydration compatible
- Horseshoe zipper on hood allowing easy access to belongings inside of the hood
- Durable 600D polyester fabric waterproof to 1500mm
- Strong YKK buckles cut down on weight, but hold up to high pull weights
- Included rainfly
More from this collection
- Easily switches from use as a mummy sleeping bag to a pod system to fully insulate a hammock!
- Patented footbox allows hammock to run straight out of the bottom of the bag and seal, or zip it up for use on the ground and insulating baffles keep your feet warm!
- Redesigned shoulder baffles seal cold air out and add additional comfort!
- StormLOFT™ 800 fill power hydrophobic down provides premium performance in both loft, warmth and dealing with adverse weather conditions!
- NEW YKK Anti Snag Zipper makes it virtually impossible to damage your sleeping bag while zipping it up. It also provides easier zipper flow making it a breeze to get in and out!
- Vertical baffles keep the down locked into place both on the hammock and on the ground.
- Included suspension system keeps the bag from sagging or moving when using it on the hammock
- Extra shoulder room (grid) keep the bag extremely comfortable and roomy.
- Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we believe in standing behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products. Anything that was our fault, we fix so you can feel confident that you're getting exactly what you paid for!
- Lightweight & Compact: Ultralight ripstop fabrics cut weight and compact smaller making the dominion tent lighter to carry and easier to fit in your backpack!
- Comfortable Design: The spacious floor plan also gives ample head room with near vertical side walls. Over sized vestibule zippers have been relocated to a more convenient location with an added rain gutter. See more features below!
- Premium Fabric & Durability: We cut weight off your pack by using premium fabrics and silicon waterproof coatings. These fabrics and coatings also add to the durability of the product and keep your tent waterproof longer!
- Easy Setup & Modular: A one pole system makes setting up quick and easy, while still allowing you to leave behind the tent body when bugs aren't around!
(Refurbished Item - Item may have originally been defective from manufacturer, or have been used/returned. Refurbished items have been inspected, repaired, and cleaned to be in working condition, Lifetime Warranty available!)
* Stuffsack may not be included with refurbished items.
|Weight||Ultralight Mode: 3 lbs 1 oz
Tent body alone: 1 lb 14.2 oz
Poles: 1 lb 6.5 oz
|Tent Body||20 Denier Ripstop Polyester with VitalDry™ DWR Coating|
|Bathtub Floor||40 Denier Ripstop Polyester Siliconized outside with PU coating on inside 3000mm waterproofing|
|Poles||8.5mm Aluminium Poles|
|Rainfly||20 Denier Ripstop Polyester Siliconized outside with PU coating on inside 2000mm waterproofing|
|Floor Dimensions||86.5" x 55"|
|Vestibules||39" from Tent Body|
|Zipper||YKK zippers + Weather Proof YKK zipper on Rainfly|
|Pack Size||6" x 6" x 18"|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
(Refurbished Item – Item may have originally been defective from the manufacturer, or have been used/returned. Refurbished items have been inspected, repaired, and cleaned to be in working condition, Lifetime Warranty available!)
Be Sure To See Sizing Chart Below!
Stay Warm Without Weight Or Bulk: Our ultralight down jacket is designed to carry the highest warmth to weight ratio possible! Whether you're packing it up a trail or across the world, count on an ultralight and ultra packable warm jacket!
StormLoft™ Down Certified 800+ fill power RDS goose down is responsibly sourced and DWR treated. This means guaranteed quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
Designed For Adventure: Adventures take you from mountain peaks to flying around the world! When you want to focus on where you are, it's important to have light, functional gear. Take less and see more with the StormLoft ultralight down jacket!
(Refurbished Item – Item may have originally been defective from manufacturer, or have been used/returned. Refurbished items have been inspected, repaired, and cleaned to be in working condition, Lifetime Warranty available!)
- Refurbished items maybe not include stuff-sack
NEW INSULATION - LOFTTEK™ HYBRID: The most advanced, ultralight & packable synthetic in the world!
- FIRST OF IT’S KIND INSULATION: For year’s outdoor lovers have wanted the benefits of down insulation (lightweight, warm, compressible) without the downsides of down (fails when wet). Our new LoftTek Hybrid insulation utilizes cutting edge science to give you the benefits of down, without the downsides!
- ULTRALIGHT WEIGHT: 650+ fill power LoftTek Hybrid insulation fills the bag, which gives you best in class weight to warm ratios being mainly synthetic insulation. We wrap the hybrid insulation in a baffled (not sewn threw) lightweight ripstop shell to complete the ultralight sleeping bag!
- PACK LESS: Not only does LoftTek Hybrid insulation have the highest weight to warmth ratio in its class, but it also is highly compressible! With the FREE compression bag we include, easily compress your sleeping bag to fit in any pack or space without needing to buy it separately!
- WATER RESISTANT PROTECTION: Mixing 80% LoftTek with 20% 800+ fill power down creates a synergy allowing the benefits of down, but the moisture advantages of synthetic. Water simply drains out of the bag while staying completely warm and lofted! DWR coatings on the shell prevent water from entering in the first place!