Rhyolite Lightweight 45L Internal Frame Backpack
- Removable Hood Converts to Waist Pack: This allows you to drop your heavier gear and have a day use pack! Not only is it highly versatile, but the horseshoe zipper on the hood makes it easy to store and access gear while on the trail or a day hike!
- Full Length Side Zipper: For easy access to all parts of the backpack, just use the full length side zipper. You can access gear without unloading your whole backpack!
- Waterproof, Durable Fabric: We designed the product to be extremely lightweight in features and design, while using ultra tough fabrics to make this pack last!
- Fully Adjustable: The pack adjusts to accommodate all sizes and body styles to get ultimate comfort for all users! With load lifters, adjustable shoulder straps, and more, you can make sure your pack and weight is distributed right. This means you'll be more comfortable on the trail and be more able to hike better!
The backpack is designed to be ultra-tough, lightweight and highly usable in the field. We designed it with the idea of only keeping the most important features to cut down on weight while using extremely strong and durable fabrics!
The Rhyolite 45L Frame Backpack was made with the end user in mind. It includes a full length side zipper for easy access to all parts of the backpack without the need to unload your whole backpack, a torso adjustable suspension, which allows this back pack to fit most body types being fully adjustable, a removable hood for use as a fanny pack on day hikes and other smaller trips where you won't want the whole pack, and many other great features! View full list below.
- Removable hood allows you to drop your heavier gear and have a day use pack
- Full-length side zipper for easy access to all parts of the backpack without the need to unload your whole backpack
- Torso adjustable suspension can be adjusted to fit those:
- 45L: up to 18.5 inch torso measurement (better suited for smaller individuals and women)
- The hip belt is fully adjustable from 20" up to 64."
- 45L: 4 lbs 5 oz
- Removable hip pockets for use with removable hood or to allow for attachment of bear spray or gun
- 2 side compression straps to secure the load firmly on your back or to help secure belongings to the outside of the backpack
- Ice ax loops and daisy chain with tie out bungee for securing extra belonging to the pack
- Oversized center pocket with organization internal pockets
- Easy pull hip compression straps
- Hydration compatible
- Horseshoe zipper on hood allowing easy access to belongings inside of the hood
- Durable 600D polyester fabric waterproof to 1500mm
- Strong YKK buckles cut down on weight, but hold up to high pull weights
- Included rainfly
View the videos below to see how durable the Rhyolite is and also how to adjust the size!
Live Ultralight with Outdoor Vitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s landfills and buying more quality products that are ready for all your adventures. Join with us and start living an Ultralight life full of adventure!
Quality products come down to three simple points, quality components, quality manufacturing and quality designs. We work tirelessly to source only the finest quality fabrics and insulation, develop personal relationships with our manufacturing partners and field test every piece of gear, for a finished trail proven and ready product!
We also know that we've been fortunate while others have not so we donate 1% of revenues to sustainable poverty projects around the world.
Start Living Ultralight now so you can hike more, go further and see the world!
More from this collection
- Easily switches from use as a mummy sleeping bag to a pod system to fully insulate a hammock!
- Patented footbox allows hammock to run straight out of the bottom of the bag and seal, or zip it up for use on the ground and insulating baffles keep your feet warm!
- Redesigned shoulder baffles seal cold air out and add additional comfort!
- StormLOFT™ 800 fill power hydrophobic down provides premium performance in both loft, warmth and dealing with adverse weather conditions!
- NEW YKK Anti Snag Zipper makes it virtually impossible to damage your sleeping bag while zipping it up. It also provides easier zipper flow making it a breeze to get in and out!
- Vertical baffles keep the down locked into place both on the hammock and on the ground.
- Included suspension system keeps the bag from sagging or moving when using it on the hammock
- Extra shoulder room (grid) keep the bag extremely comfortable and roomy.
- Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we believe in standing behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products. Anything that was our fault, we fix so you can feel confident that you're getting exactly what you paid for!
- Most Affordable Down Sleeping Bag: With Outdoor Vitals direct to consumer pricing model, we cut the typical retail price in half by cutting out extra markups from distributors and retailers.
- Warm & Compact Down Insulation: Filled with 500+ fill power down, the Atlas 30°F compress small and lofts of up big to keep you warm when the temps drop.
- Premium Construction & Materials: The heart of your outdoor products are the "ingredients" used. The Atlas sleeping bag will last for years with it's ultralight ripstop fabric that lowers weight and keeps strength!
- 2 Person Compatible: Buy a right and left hand Atlas and have them zip together!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!