StormLoft™ 0 - 30°F Down TopQuilt Sleeping Bag
STORMLOFT™ DOWN: Certified 800+ fill power down both responsibly sourced and DWR treated. Enjoy lighter packs with premium quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Cadillac of TopQuilts: The new StormLoft™ topquilt not only features premium treated down but features the best materials in a superior baffling design for the most warmth and least weight!
- Lightest Weight Materials: Feel as light as a feather while packing our new lightest weight fabric (10D) and highest quality down (800+FP).
- Hybrid Baffle Design: Stay warm everywhere with our hybrid baffling system that optimizes both the stability of down for warmth and minimizing seam weight for lighter packs!
- Small In Your Pack: Your back will thank you for using premium ultralight materials and so will your backpack because these materials compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
Whether you're a hammock camper or ground sleeper, the Ultralight StormLoft™ Down Topquilt will lighten your pack and improve your sleep! Our goal was to source the lightest weight fabrics (10D ripstop nylon) and insulation (800+FP down) and then craft them into an ultralight designed topquilt. The result was our lightest weight sleeping system yet!
The ultralight StormLoft™ topquilt will enable you to shed pounds out of your pack helping you go farther, faster and with less fatigue. The cross of long vertical and horizontal baffles keeps the down locked into place for ultimate warmth. A fully sewn and baffled footbox removed any potential cold spots for warmer feet. When it's time to set up camp, pull out the compact quilt for a comfortable night.
If you're using it on an insulated pad, use the included pad strap to keep the topquilt in position while you move freely throughout the night. The extra width of the quilt helps you stay tucked in and warm all night. As temps drop button up the top and cinch it closed for a crosier sleep.
Live Ultralight by going farther and sleeping better with the StormLoft™ Ultralight Topquilt!
- Fully baffled design with sewn footbox will keep you warm and insulated on all sides
- Wide design ideal for ground sleeping or use in a hammock enables you to take your quilt on any trip
- Clips and pad straps to secure topquilt on a sleeping pad so you stay warm and sleep well even if you move when you sleep
- Utilizes DWR treated 800+ fill power down to keep your pack light and you warm and comfortable
- Top cinch cord to seals in heat so you don't feel cold around our shoulders and neck
- Hybrid baffle design keeps down locked in where it needs to be, which means you'll have optimal warmth and will sleep better
|Temperature Rating||0 - 30 degrees Fahrenheit (-9° - -1°C)|
0 Regular: 1 lb 12 oz (28 oz)
0 Long: 1 lb 15 oz (31 oz)