Outdoor Vitals Atlas 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
- Most Affordable Down Sleeping Bag: With Outdoor Vitals direct to consumer pricing model, we cut the typical retail price in half by cutting out extra markups from distributors and retailers.
- Warm & Compact Down Insulation: Filled with 500+ fill power down, the Atlas 15°F compress small and lofts of up big to keep you warm when the temps drop.
- Premium Construction & Materials: The heart of your outdoor products are the "ingredients" used. The Atlas sleeping bag will last for years with it's ultralight ripstop fabric that lowers weight and keeps strength!
- 2 Person Compatible: Buy a right and left hand Atlas and have them zip together!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!
Cut Weight, Save Space, Pay Less & Enjoy The Outdoors More!
We believe everyone should be able to enjoy the outdoors in ultra-high quality gear and because of that, we created a totally new business to make sure more people get that chance! We cut out retail mark ups, excessive overhead and other expenses that drive up the costs to bring you the most affordable outdoor gear available!
Our Atlas sleeping bag series has some of the highest weight to warmth ratios in the industry keeping your back less tired and your feet warmer at night! Down is nature's best insulator and you'll never regret buying a down bag for added warmth, less weight and more space in your pack!
Now you can have all the benefits of $200-400 sleeping bags for under $125!
|Temperature Rating||15 degrees Fahrenheit (-9°C)|
|Weight||Sleeping Bag: 3 lbs 0.9 oz
Sack: 3.9 oz
|Shell||30D 360T Ripstop with the outer shell having a DWR (water repellant) finish|
|Lining||30D 360T Ripstop|
|Fill||800 grams of 500+ Fill Power Down|
|Fill Weight||800 g|
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Fits Up To||6' 6"|
|Shoulder Girth||Coming Soon|
|Hip Girth||Coming Soon|
|Stuff Sack Size||Coming Soon|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
LAST YEARS MODEL INFO:
More from this collection
Last Years Model
- Save Weight Without Sacrificing: engineered to be one of the widest and warmest down bags on the market. Ideal for backpackers or car campers looking to get the best night sleep when away from home.
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest fabrics and highest quality StormLoft down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: construction maximizes the loft of your insulation, eliminates cold spots and thermally maps insulation to areas you need the most warmth. By strategically placing insulation, we are able to concentrate warmth around your core and feet.
Black is out of stock until April.
STORMLOFT™ INSULATION: Certified 800+ fill power duck down is responsibly sourced and DWR treated. This means guaranteed quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Most Versatile Bag Available: With 5 different uses for the Aerie, it's always useful.
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest weight fabrics and highest quality down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: the grid baffle design locks the down into place so that you never have colds spots!
- Small In Your Pack: not only will your back thank you for choosing premium ultralight materials, but these materials also compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
Insulated Pads Are Out Of Stock Until at least April. Orders placed now until then will be placed on back order. (Orders containing back-ordered items are shipped when all articles are in stock)
- Easily switches from use as a mummy sleeping bag to a pod system to fully insulate a hammock!
- Patented footbox allows hammock to run straight out of the bottom of the bag and seal, or zip it up for use on the ground and insulating baffles keep your feet warm!
- Redesigned shoulder baffles seal cold air out and add additional comfort!
- StormLOFT™ 800 fill power hydrophobic down provides premium performance in both loft, warmth and dealing with adverse weather conditions!
- NEW YKK Anti Snag Zipper makes it virtually impossible to damage your sleeping bag while zipping it up. It also provides easier zipper flow making it a breeze to get in and out!
- Vertical baffles keep the down locked into place both on the hammock and on the ground.
- Included suspension system keeps the bag from sagging or moving when using it on the hammock
- Extra shoulder room (grid) keep the bag extremely comfortable and roomy.
- Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we believe in standing behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products. Anything that was our fault, we fix so you can feel confident that you're getting exactly what you paid for!