Dominion 1p Ultralight Backpacking Tent
- Ultralight: DAC Featherlite poles and ultralight 15D siliconized fabrics keep this tents weight to a minimum! Making it easier to pack whether your thru-hiking or doing an overnighter!
- Feels Bigger Than 1p Tent: The floor plan (tapered) & pole structure (vertical head sidewall) work together to give you more room near your head as you lay down or sitting up!
- Easy Setup: A one pole system makes setting up quick and easy for those setting it up for months in a row or first-time users!
- Modular: Not worried about bugs? Leave behind the tent body and go in the Ultralight Mode. By doing so, you'll drop to a 2-pound setup!
- FREE Footprint: This tent comes with a footprint at no additional charge! Leave it home some trips and bring it for others! Either way, the choice is yours!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Rest easy knowing your tent is backed by our lifetime warranty!
How can you sleep protected and warm without packing in a large and heavy tent?
The answer comes down to 3 things: design, components and manufacturing.
Here at Outdoor Vitals we work extremely hard to meet all three of these criteria. We designed the Dominion free standing tents in the rugged backcountry of Southern Utah, field testing it on 12,000+ foot peaks all the way to slot canyons and desert floors. From there, we sourced DAC featherlite poles, quality milled ripstop fabrics, and YKK zippers to put together premium components for exceptional performance. Last we flew around the world and met with quality manufacturers to ensure our gear was being made in quality and ethical manufacturing facilities!
The end result is a premium ultralight backpacking tent that will cut weight out of your pack, keep you protected and not break the bank account!
The Dominion tent is modular, which means you can take the full tent on your trips, or you can use it in fast and light mode (just the footprint, poles, rainfly, and stakes!). This allows you to control the weight of your pack better and use the tent exactly how you need to!
- Tapered design gives you more room near the head and less at feet for more usability and weight reduction!
- The wide crossbar allows good movement inside a tent without pumping tent sides constantly
- High peak height for increased comfort
- Modular system allows you to use traditional or in Ultralight Mode (rainfly, poles, and footprint)
- Three seasons ventilated double wall construction
- Freestanding DAC Featherlite aluminum pole design
- Large vestibule
- 2 mesh storage pockets
- Tie outs and guy outs on all sides for harsh wind conditions
- Ultralight & long lasting silicon waterproofing
- Factory taped seams
- Double vents and lots of mesh for maximum breathability
- Bathtub floor
- Easy storage compression bag
Trail Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
|Tent Mesh||15 Denier|
|Bathtub Floor||30D Ripstop Nylon Siliconized outside with PU coating on inside 3000mm waterproofing|
|Poles||DAC NSL 9mm Aluminium Poles|
|Rainfly||15D Ripstop Nylon Siliconized outside with PU coating on inside 2000mm waterproofing|
|Floor Dimensions||85" x 32" x 28"|
|Vestibules||30" from Tent Body|
|Zipper||YKK zippers + Weather Proof YKK zipper on Rainfly|
|Pack Size||5" x 5" x 20"|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
View the video below to learn more about our Dominion 1 person tent and its features!
Live Ultralight with Outdoor Vitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s landfills and buying more quality products that are ready for all your adventures. Join with us and start living an Ultralight life full of adventure!
Quality products come down to three simple points, quality components, quality manufacturing and quality designs. We work tirelessly to source only the finest quality fabrics and insulation, develop personal relationships with our manufacturing partners and field test every piece of gear, for a finished trail proven and ready product!
We also know that we've been fortunate while others have not so we donate 1% of revenues to sustainable poverty projects around the world.
Start Living Ultralight now so you can hike more, go further and see the world!
More from this collection
NEW Mummy Insulated Pads: The new mummy cut on our insulated pads gives you the ability to cut more weight, fit smaller shelters, while still giving you luxury comfort
- Great For Side Sleepers: Large 3 inch full-length baffles keep you off the ground even when letting some air out of your pad to soften it! No more hips on the ground!
- Cradles You In: Oversized side rails keep you from rolling off your pad during your deepest sleep!
- Warmth From Beneath: Your sleeping pad is just as important as your sleeping bag for warmth at night. Thick highloft insulation keeps your underside warm at an estimated 4 R-value!
- Ultralight While Luxury: Even with the pad being thick and comfortable, we shaved ounces of weight & reduced compression size with premium materials. Enjoy light weights, small pack size, while still getting comfortable nights!
- Free Pump Sack: Our large valve gives easy inflate & deflate times while you never break a sweat or get light headed using our included pump sack!
NEW INSULATION - STORMLOFT™: New certified 800+ fill power down is both responsibly sourced and DWR treated. This means guaranteed quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
- Cadillac Of Sleeping Bags: the summit sleeping bag features the best materials in a superior baffling design for the most warmth and least weight!
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest weight fabrics and highest quality down. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Grid Baffle Design: the grid baffle design locks the down into key places adding more down where you need it to optimize warmth!
- Small In Your Pack: not only will your back thank you for choosing premium ultralight materials, but these materials also compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
- Free Compression Bag: order your Summit today and receive it in an included compression bag for better packing!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high-quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!
NEW INSULATION - LOFTTEK™ HYBRID: The most advanced, ultralight & packable synthetic in the world!
- FIRST OF IT’S KIND INSULATION: For year’s outdoor lovers have wanted the benefits of down insulation (lightweight, warm, compressible) without the downsides of down (fails when wet). Our new LoftTek Hybrid insulation utilizes cutting edge science to give you the benefits of down, without the downsides! This means you'll sleep warm and comfortably even if your gear gets wet on your adventures!
- ULTRALIGHT WEIGHT: 650+ fill power LoftTek Hybrid insulation fills the bag, which gives you best in class weight to warm ratios being mainly synthetic insulation. We wrap the hybrid insulation in a baffled (not sewn threw) lightweight ripstop shell to complete the ultralight sleeping bag! As a result, you don't have to sacrifice pack weight to stay comfortable and confident in your gear!
- PACK LESS: Not only does LoftTek Hybrid insulation have the highest weight to warmth ratio in its class, but it also is highly compressible! With the FREE compression bag we include, easily compress your sleeping bag to fit in any pack or space without needing to buy it separately!
- WATER RESISTANT PROTECTION: Mixing 80% LoftTek with 20% 800+ fill power down creates a synergy allowing the benefits of down, but the moisture advantages of synthetic. Water simply drains out of the bag while staying completely warm and lofted! DWR coatings on the shell prevent water from entering in the first place!
Be Sure To See Sizing Chart Below!
DUE TO ATHLETIC CUT OF THE JACKET, CURRENTLY THEY RUN 1 SIZE SMALL!
WE ADVISE ALL PURCHASERS TO SIZE UP!
Stay Warm Without Weight Or Bulk: Our ultralight down jacket is designed to carry the highest warmth to weight ratio possible! Whether you're packing it up a trail or across the world, count on an ultralight and ultra packable warm jacket!
StormLoft™ Down: Certified 800+ fill power RDS goose down is responsibly sourced and DWR treated. This means guaranteed quality down that is more resistant to moisture!
Designed For Adventure: Adventures take you from mountain peaks to flying around the world! When you want to focus on where you are, it's important to have light, functional gear. Take less and see more with the StormLoft ultralight down jacket!
Rather buy on Amazon? Find it Here...