(New 2020 Updates) Aerie 0° to 45°F Down Underquilt / Sleeping Bag
- Most Versatile Bag Available: With 5 different uses for the Aerie, it's always useful.
- Lightest Weight Materials: featuring our lightest weight fabrics and highest quality insulation. Just imagine the warmth when temperatures drop without packing more weight or bulk!
- Optimizing Baffle Design: the baffle design locks the insulation into place so that you never have colds spots and sleep warm and comfortable all night!
Your Choice Of Insulation Type: Choose between our DWR coated StormLoft 800-Fill Power down, or our Hybrid LoftTek insulation and stay warm and confident in your gear whatever the circumstances!
- Small In Your Pack: not only will your back thank you for choosing premium ultralight materials, but these materials also compress smaller taking up less space in your backpack!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty protects you from any defects so that you can rest easy knowing you are receiving the highest quality gear that is ready to better your next adventure!
AERIE 0° - 45°F UNDERQUILT / SLEEPING BAG
|Hammock camping continues to grow, but affording all of the gear is expensive. We created a solution for our customers to get more for their money! The new Aerie Underquilt / Sleeping Bag allows our customers to purchase a sleeping bag that they can also use for other adventures! Add in our direct to consumer pricing and camping has never been so affordable and comfortable!||
5 Uses Of The Aerie
|Temperature Rating||0 to 45 degrees Fahrenheit|
0°F Down Underquilt: 2 lb 11.5 oz
|Shell||20 Denier Ripstop Polyester with VitalDry™ DWR Coating|
|Lining||20 Denier Ripstop Polyester|
|Insulation Type||IDFL/ RDS Duck Down OR LoftTek Hybrid Insulation|
800-Fill Power StormLoft™ Water Repellent Down (DWR)
LoftTek Synthetic Fill + 800-Fill Power StormLoft Water Repellent Down (DWR)
0°F Down - 780 g
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Rectangle Underquilt|
|Size||70 X 32 in|
|Shoulder Girth||64 in|
|Hip Girth||64 In|
|Compressed Size||10 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Warranty||Outdoor Vitals Lifetime Warranty|
- Hammock Underquilt: trying to avoid "cold butt syndrome?" The Aerie 30 has you covered, literally.
- Hammock Pod System: great for when you have a hammock, but no top quilt, sleeping bag, or other forms of insulation!
- Technical Blanket: unzip the Aerie completely and use it at any kind of event as a technical blanket!
- Sleeping Bag: yes, the Aerie 30 can even be used as a tradition rectangular shaped sleeping bag- no cramped footbox!
- Double Sleeping Bag: With another Aerie or one of our Roost quilts, you can zip 2 together and have a double sleeping bag to share with that special someone!
Live Ultralight With OutdoorVitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s landfills and buying more quality products that are ready for all your adventures. Join us and start living an Ultralight life full of adventure!
Quality products come down to three simple points, quality components, quality manufacturing and quality designs. We work tirelessly to source only the finest quality fabrics and insulation, develop personal relationships with our manufacturing partners and field test every piece of gear, for a finished trail proven and ready product!
We also know that we've been fortunate while others have not so we donate 1% of revenues to sustainable poverty projects around the world.
Start Living Ultralight now so you can hike more, go further and see the world!